Why? So you can RELAX, breathe easier and really ENJOY the Holiday Season.
At the end of a year we think it’s all over. However, wrapping up a year takes more than just glancing over the results you’ve achieved and moving on. A whole year in your life has just ended. You’ve learned a great deal and gained valuable experience.
If given a chance that experience could positively impact your future and open up new avenues of work and fun.
The following questions are designed to support you in getting the most out of this year. These questions are based on Peter Drucker’s work about the value of reviewing your performance to determine areas of your true strengths and weaknesses.
SHORT VERSION: What did you expect you'd achieve this year? What did you plan to achieve? What did you achieve?
LONG VERSION: I recommend you WRITE out the answers and save for designing your 2014.
- What did you plan to achieve in your business, on your project and in your life?
- What did you achieve in each areas?
- What did you change?
- What new skills did you learn?
- What new insights and perspectives did you gain?
- In what areas of your business and life did you succeed?
- In what areas of your business and life did you fail and it was ok with you?
- In what areas did you fail and it was not ok with you?
- What did you decide you would never do again?
- What did you deal with, resolve or in some way handle for the first time?
- What lesson(s) painful or otherwise did you learn?
- What new life ambition(s) did you create?
- What life ambition(s) did you abandon?
- What do you need to forgive yourself for?
- What do you need to forgive any others for?
- What did you wish you’d done more of?
- Did you give up on something? If yes, what was it?
Ok, you're done for now. CONGRATULATIONS! Save your answers for your 2014 design.
....go finish your Holiday shopping and relax and enjoy?
You deserve it.