Saturday, January 18th, 9:30am - 4:30pm
Marriott Courtyard, Larkspur, CA (Marin)
It’s the day when you could
stop being busy with everything in your life
carefully consider what’s really important t to you
invent new adventures you’ve dreamed of having
and CHOOSE specifically what your life will be about this year.
It’s time to clear out the cobwebs, get INSPIRED and get MOTIVATED about your life and the direction you’re going.
It’s time to get a FRESH perspective as to where you want to be down the road, take all the useful learnings from last year and craft some powerful business-growth, career-growth and life-fulfilling goals for 2014.
Attention: Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals and Small Business Owners who want 2014 to be a critical building block to achieving their business goals and fulfilling their life dreams. Who want to
- get a plan for your business and your life,
- get real about what it's going to take to achieve what they want, and
- make 2014 count for something big.
It's VERY possible to actually build the dreams you have for your business and your life.
Read on to learn more!
Just picking up the left over pieces from 2013 -- those unachieved goals-- and using them to design your 2014 goals isn’t going to get you to those larger aspirations and dreams you have for your life and your business.
We must all press the reset button and design with a fresh approach.
Each of us has aspirations for our lives. Some we may have had since we were young and some may be new. There are more business opportunities now than ever before. There are more ways to contribute and volunteer to help others than ever before. There are more travel adventures to go on than ever before. And we have greater expectations of ourselves than ever before.
Each of us wants to find our own unique way to thrive and make a difference in the world. Your goals for 2014 need to be guided by the larger intentions you have for your life and your business.
If your 2014 goals aren’t carefully crafted from these larger intentions, you won’t be working on them. And if you’re not working on the intentions you have for your life, they will not happen. It’s worth it to take one day to determine the major building blocks you’re going to put in place, design achievable goals and clear actions.
In his 1999, Harvard Business Review article, “Managing Oneself”, Peter Drucker talks about how great achievers have always managed themselves. In the article, he states:
- “…You cannot build performance on weakness and can only perform well from your strengths.
- “…Most people are usually wrong about knowing their strengths….
- “...The only access to knowing our strengths is from feedback analysis.
- “…Accurate feedback comes from setting a plan and goals” (an Inspired Plan).
The point is, successful performance STARTS with having a plan. It's what we call an Inspired Plan.
- Most of us don’t review the prior year to find out our true strengths; then continue on, trying to achieve in areas where we are weak.
- Few people design their plan for the year guided by their life-long path or personal destiny.
- Much of the time, we work on everything that’s right in front of us rather than carefully selecting critical activities that are essential to reaching our goals.
- Very few people ever take the time to “scale” and “condition” their plans to ensure success. We start the year with great gusto only to fall short.
There are many different systems for planning the year and designing goals. Mostly these systems are ineffective. The key elements that allow you to succeed are missing. People learn to define their vision and mission but are not guided to narrow their focus and have real tangible achievements. They are taught to set goals and even milestones, but scaling and conditioning them for success is completely left out.
- You’re NOT going to design goals that you cannot achieve. You will be taught a special exercise on how to scale and condition them so you have the greatest chance for success.
- You’re NOT going to be left on your own to figure out how to shift from the larger vision of your life to designing achievable and significant goals for 2013.
1) Design Your Inspired Plan
- You will create a visual anchor for each aspiration and make it a guiding force in your conscious and subconscious mind.
- You will design achievable goals that become critical building blocks for your larger intentions.
- You will learn how to scale and condition your plan so you can avoid the pitfall of unrealistic expectations.
- You will receive an Inspired Plan Design Book with specially designed forms to guide you through the intricate process of design.
2). Release Subconscious Beliefs and Attitudes that Could Stop You
- You will release core beliefs that are not in alignment with your Inspired Plan.
- You will bring all parts of yourself into alignment with the aspirations you have for your business and life. No more being sabotaged by your unconscious mind from competing parts or emotions!
The investment for the 2014: The Best Is Yet To Come...because it is! live event is $297.00.
You're protected by our 100% Guarantee. We stand firmly behind our programs. WE KNOW this program has the potential for preparing your for an Inspired Year. But, just in case you don't agree, you have until lunch time on the event day to decide if this is for you. Just let us know and we'll refund your investment.
If you register early, you recieve $150 off the tuition and you pay just $147 for the full day.
CLICK on the Add to Cart Button below.
Saturday, January 18th, Marin (Bay Area) 9:30am - 4:30pm
Eroca Lowe - Founder, Accelerated Outcome